Course with Salah (50% Qur'anic Words)
This course is designed for people who wants to understand the Quran but are too busy or who think Qur’an is difficult to learn
Why Choose Us?
UQC has designed the courses that uses Scientific and creative way to teach Tajweed. We also use Total Physical Interaction, a modern technique for learning foreign languages and Modern Memory Techniques
What do you learn?
In this course you will learn 50% words of the Qur’an, more than 500 spoken arabic dialogues, Surah Fatiha and the last six surahs and other Azkar of Salah. You also learn basic arabic grammer in an interactive & simple, yet a powerful way.
- Learn the meanings of 50% Qur’anic words in just 10 hours!
- Understand the meaning of commonly used Surahs and Azkaar of Salah which will make your daily Salah more effective.
- This is our most popular course which is being offered to thousands of brothers, sisters and children both online and in person from UK to USA, Canada, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the Far East. We have students from all over the world.
- You will study 10 hours in total, divided over 19 sessions in which you will learn 125 words that occur in the Quran 40,000 times (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). That comes to 50%!
- So, when you finish this course you will know half of the words on each page of the Quran.
Aim of this course
Have you start performing daily recitations (in your salah and others) with understanding.
This will tremendously improve your concentration in Salah and your relationship with Allah.
Show you the Quran is not a nice thing to have, but the must have guideline to succeed in life.
Forever remove your thinking that the Quran is difficult to understand
Benefits of this course
The Key Formula to prioritize all your Quran activities!
Effective, Research-Based Approach; to ensure the most fast way for you to learn.
Included ‘how to’ lessons; interact, imagine, feel and how to recite the Quran.
Revolutionary Technique for learning grammar; TPI (Total Physical Interaction).
All possible learning materials provided: from videos, mp3, PowerPoint files, Textbook, Workbook, to email reminders, special quizzes and a final exam.
You will cover
Surah Al-Fatihah & the last six Surahs of the Quran.
Different parts of Salah (prayer)
Basic necessary Grammar
Exclusive: unique iman boosting lessons in each part.